Instructions for a Happy Halloween:
1. Have your kids draw funny faces on construction paper
2. Darken the faces (with cutting out shapes in mind)
3. Cut out the shapes
4. Tape the paper to the pumpkins
5. Color in the shapes and remove the paper
6. Cut out the shapes from the pumpkins
7. Nola's Jack O'Lantern (with three "goobelie" eyes)
8. Logan's Jack O'Lantern (pretty good for a 2 year old)
9. Place all Jack O'Lanters on the front porch and light up
10. Place children between the pumpkins and take pictures!
Happy Halloween from the McFarlands!
The Ultimate Pineapple Rum Slushie
3 days ago