Friday, August 14, 2009

Little Conversations

*out of nowhere*
Nola: Mama, I love you..
Me: I love you too.
Nola: And Papa? Does Papa love me when I'm good?
Me: Papa loves you all the time.
Nola: And Logan? Logan loves me all the time, too?
Me: Yes. And do you love Logan all the time?
Nola: Yep! (pause) I'm so proud, Mama.
Me: You're proud?
Nola: I'm very proud of you guys. You and Papa and Logan. I'm very proud.



*talking on her pretend phone to her cousin*
Hi Allyson!
What you doing?
Me? Nothin... Are you at home?
I'm home too.
Why aren't you answering me Allyson?
I'm your friend you know. And your cousin.
I know.
I know.
Okay.
Are you my best friend?
Okay.
You wanna come over?
You wanna bring Molly?
Okay, no babies.
I gotta go, I'm really busy.
I love you. Bye.
*to me*
Mama, that was Allyson on my phone. She can't come over right now cause she's busy with Molly but she's my best cousin and we can play in the sprinkler later together.
*walks away...*


You gotta love two year olds.

2 comments:

hellocayce said...

that's funny...Allyson was really on the phone with her...I heard the other end of that conversation. KIDDING!!!

lucylucia said...

OMG. That is just ADORABLE!!