Thursday, November 12, 2009

One Less Thing

Well, I now have one less thing to do on my list... I deleted my Photo Blog. I have about 50 other things on my list(s) that have prevented me from blogging here, there or anywhere. So Goodbye to A Cup of Black & White.... You will probably not be missed at all little blog. Except by Lucy - sorry Lucy.

I'm thinking of deleting the Blog for my Etsy store as well... I was a little ambitious when I got started... I wasn't expecting to be bum-rushed with sales... but I also didn't expect to get NONE. So the blog seems a little like over kill (and too much work) for nothing. I will keep my Etsy store and hope that it generates a little biz once in a while, but I don't think a blog is necessary.

I'm a little sad to see a few of my things/hobbies going away. I don't seem to have much time for Photography these days either. I still take hundreds of pictures of the kids... and a few good shots pop up here and there. But not like before. I guess two mobile kids and life in general just get in the way from time to time.

I think I will just try and combine it all here. Maybe even blog once in a while to make Lucy happy.

Here are a few pictures in memory of the photo blog that is no more:





2 comments:

lucylucia said...

I love that photo of you! With the rollers in your hair.

Mama Nae said...

It was pretty easy to do... I will send you an email on how I did it in Photoshop.