Thursday, April 1, 2010

Photo Upload Blues

I wanted to upload lots of photos for you to see to accompany this post... but my computer is getting on in age and has it's moments these days where it just doesn't want to cooperate with me. There are things that seem to have degenerated over time, one of them being photo uploads. I know I should just put the old dinosaur out of it's misery and replace it with something new and shiny and flat screened... but I'm cheap and it's just not dead enough yet.

But alas, I have figured out a way to show you some of my photos. I can still manage to upload to Facebook (not without difficulty but at least it eventually works unlike here on blogspot). So I will just link you on over to those. If you are my friend on FB you have already seen these, but it's all my ancient computer and I can offer you at this time. If you are not my friend on Facebook and you take the time to read my blog, feel free to become my friend. I already love you!

So anyway.... I took some pictures of the kids in February: February Photo Shoot

And again in March: Spring Photo Shoot 2010
The session from March was more of a deliberate photo shoot. My niece's mother gets professional photos of her ever couple of months and I was jealous. I always said I wouldn't pay someone to take my kids' pictures when I could just do it myself... but I wasn't doing it. So I did it. And I want to establish a tradition of doing a photo shoot for every season of every year. As long as they will cooperate, that is. A Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter photo shoot. I think I can get to that.

I will have to work on this photo issue because I have lots of things to show you...
the planting of new seeds
the growing of seedlings
the start of a new vegetable garden
the floral landscaping of my yard
my kids kids kids

I will keep taking the pictures and hopefully I will resolve the problem with uploads and be able to blog with visual aids in the near future.

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

I loved those photos of the Spring kids! Also, don't forget you are helping me make an herb garden this summer!