Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Yea! Tuesday!

I have nothing to blog about... but it's been a while so I thought I'd just start typing and see what came out...

I'm kinda stuck in my weight loss quest. I made it to twelve pounds lost... then gained two back.... then lost one... then another... then gained one.... So I've been stuck between ten and twelve pounds for around two weeks now. I guess that means I need to do more, push harder, be more conscious of what I'm eating (that has slipped considerably since babyshower/superbowl weekend). I need to change up my workout, which so far has just been to ride my stationary bike 3-4 times a week. Anyway... that's that. "Yea" for the solid ten lost and "Crap" for the forty still to go....

Kids doing fine... Logan has become a computer whiz. He is constantly playing games on the internet without any assistance. Doing puzzles online and learning to count to ten. I thought Nola was going to be my baby genius... but he's giving her a serious run for her money!

Kirk hates his job. Not quitting, but looking for other options. Long story short, he was put into a restaurant that was quickly falling downhill and they wanted him to jump in and turn it around and make it great. And taking a pay-cut while being expected to work miracles is no one's cup of tea.... so he wants out. Don't blame him at all....

I haven't taken more than a handful of pictures (of anything - artful or family) in two months! What is my problemo? I think the winter blues are getting to me. No outside, no sunshine, no camera. Oh Spring... Where are you when I need you?

So my plan today is to take some pictures... of something... anything.... maybe. Maybe tomorrow I will put up a post with photos!

No comments: