Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blanket for Ella

My brother-in-law and his ex-girlfriend are about to have their first baby. Even though they aren't together anymore and I'm not sure if or when we will see this new niece of ours, I made and sent her a blanket. I know she will be born in the next few weeks and her name will be Elenore, Ella for short. That's all I really know but I hope that she and her mom really like this baby blanket I made for them. It turned out so pretty (it's a heather gray and a softer pink than the pictures appear). It's almost one of my favorites so far.

Here is the whole blanket (about 3.5 x 3.5 feet):
Here is a folded shot:
And here is a close up of the detail:

I'm now back to working on my blanket I called "Starry Night" - blue and purples outlined in black. I'm thinking it will be my favorite by the time I'm finished (I see a trend here, either I'm getting better as I go or I just love em and leave em).

1 comment:

hellocayce said...

I really like the close up picture for some reason... I think I like close ups of stuff,,, preeettyyyy