Friday, September 24, 2010

FotoFriday - 9.24.10

I've been working on some photos for an upcoming fair where I might possibly make some money. Sooo, I may be using my blog for some testing questions in the coming weeks.

This week I want to show you some examples of a series I'm working on of silverware. I'm having a hard time deciding on which style I like best. I need to decide which style to have printed up for sale at the fair. Here is a spoon in three styles. Take a look, and if you would be so kind, let me know which one you prefer. (They would obviously be printed without the watermark words on them.)









Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

hellocayce said...

I prefer the dark and the blue. But the blue might not go with everyone's decor. So I guess my favorite is the dark.

lucylucia said...

BLUE! hands down!

Mama Nae said...

I like the blue too - but totally agree with cayce's point... maybe I could do some alternative colors as well.... any suggestions? What sounds neutral? yellow? red? hot pink with orange polka dots? (kidding)