Friday, September 3, 2010

Question for The Masses

And by The Masses, I mean you three or four people who read this...

If you were to buy photography as art for your home, office, a gift... any reason really, what types of things would persuade you to spend your hard earned money?

I'm thinking of trying to sell some prints of my photography. And in looking through my work I see mostly personal subject matter that I'm not sure The Masses - that's you and all your friends - would necessarily want hanging on their walls. So I think I need to branch out a little and I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Mama Nae said...

OR!

What photography (if any) do you already have in your homes?

What would you just LOVE a photo of?

lucylucia said...

I have photos of doors up, although I am totally sick of them. I think the typical art photography subject matter is buildings, nature and ruins???