Monday, November 8, 2010

Creating Treasures

My photos have been featured in several Treasuries on Etsy, some I listed before. There have been a few since.

But then I started thinking about making a few of my own, featuring my own pieces here and there. So I did. I've made three so far. Here they are:

Tensils & Tines

What Keeps the Vampires Away? Garlic!

It Works for the Zebras!

It's fun to put them together and hopefully will generate a few more looks at my shop. Who knows. As long as it's fun, right? Yep.

I'm going to try and figure out a way to make a Treasury List along side my blog. You know, over there to the right where all that other stuff is... I'll see if I can get it to work. Cause I plan to make lots more Treasuries.

Oh! I've had two sales so far. Just two... but two is WAY more than zero. (It's exactly two more for you math challenged folks out there - hee hee).

Ok - well... that's all.

No comments: