Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mr. Karate Chopper

I found this note in one of our junk spots (you know, the places where all your crap that you don't know what to do with ends up). It's obviously from one of Kirk's former employees, but I have no idea which one. I just thought it was really sweet. So put aside all you know about grammar and punctuation and try to read this. (I'm going to type it exactly as I found it, except that it was all underlined and blogger won't let me do that)

Mr. Karate chopper kirk thankyou for
showing me the valuable lesson of
hard work that's the first step of being
a man always keep your beautiful kids
& wife 1 love. Hope to keep in touch

I just thought it was a really sweet thing to get as a boss. And from another guy on top of that. Mind you, Kirk was not his English teacher, but his boss in the kitchen... but this is one case where the thought really does count.

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Oh. That is a reak testatment to Kirk! What a man you have! :)