Friday, November 19, 2010

FotoFriday - 11.19.10

For a while now I've been working really hard on a new photographic series to sell on Etsy. I ended up with a series of nine photos in three different styles. And I think I'm finally ready to list the series on Etsy today. The series is...

Metal Blooms
The series is of antique water valve handles. I call the individual handles Metal Blooms and the groupings Metal Bouquets. Here are a few of my favorites in each of the styles:



Metal Blooms in Rusted Color




Metal Blooms in Burnt Platinum


...and of course...


Metal Blooms in Black & White

These will be available as individual prints as well as in groups. The prints can be produced in any size square from 5 x 5 to 24 x 24 inches.

Check out Yellow Mug Photography to see the whole series - 27 photographs in all!

2 comments:

lucylucia said...

awesome. totally awesome!

Mama Nae said...

Thanks. Totally Thanks!