Monday, April 27, 2009

Photoshop Landscaping

We've been doing lots of stuffing the backyard and there is tons more to do - but no matter what we do to the yard, the ugliest part is looking back at the house from the back of the lawn... SO... my next major project, after putting in my veggie garden, will be to pretty up the back of the house. It's a small brick house, not much going on except all of our crap piled up beside it....

Here is a shot from yesterday- kids playing and all...

Notice the gas grill we never use (cause it's currently not working) and the riding lawn mower that has killed all the grass around it's parking spot...

Well, here is what I did in Photoshop last night... It's not and exact representation of what I want but its pretty close with my PS capabilities.


The veggie garden will be behind the picket fence, the blobs are flagstone and will extend into a walkway to the way back of the yard, and I have no idea what plants will go in, but most likely roses or something else climbing....