Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Cup of Black & White

I used to have a photo blog. It no longer exists. It was called A Cup of Black & White. I did a 365 photo project where I was supposed to post a photo a day. I almost made it through the year... but I don't think anyone really looked at it. And I'm not sure anyone really looks at this one either... but... I miss my photo blog. It motivated me to take pictures. Not just pictures of the kids and the plants and what not... but pictures with a photographic eye. Fotos.

So I may start a new blog... NO! I'm kidding. Enough is enough. But I may start posting a few more photos here on this blog. I just now (this very second) decided that I will in fact post pictures here with some regularity. I will start a Foto Friday. So on Fridays I will post some pictures. And not the regular snap shotty type if I can help it. But don't judge me if I end up posting pics of the kids... sometimes they are the only things I can get my camera on in a week. But I do think I will try to motivate myself to take more pictures... so, this is my plan.

2 comments:

lucylucia said...

I think this is a great idea! Blogging photos is a great motivator...says the girl who hasn't posted anything in two weeks.

Mama Nae said...

Lucy - maybe you should join me in Foto Fridays! Something aside from your regular posts.... The heat will be leaving the STL soon and it will be easier to get out with the cameras... just a thought.