Friday, August 13, 2010

FotoFriday - 8.13.10

Well - today is FotoFriday! And guess what? I forgot... So I looked through my camera, and found nothing. I looked through the past month or so's pictures on the computer... still nothing. I was busy today with house stuff and Kirk was working all day so I also didn't have an opportunity to shoot anything new (unless Logan throwing all his crayons down the vent is FotoFriday worthy... no, it's not). So I decided to pick a few of my favorites from the old blog, A Cup of Black & White, that no longer exists... These aren't my all time top favorite five, just the first five I ran across that were favorites.

Nola Playing


Bamboo Fruit Still Life


Rose Bud, or Baby Thorns


Snack Time


Statuesque


Since the photo blog is what inspired me to start the whole FotoFriday thing in the first place, I don't consider it cheating too much to recycle some oldies but goodies. Let's think of it more as a tribute to the old blog, may it rest in peace.

But I really will try to be on top of things next week.

1 comment:

hellocayce said...

I really like that picture of Nola... you should stick her in the sprinkler now and take a similar picture to see how she's changed.