Friday, January 7, 2011

Resolutions

A week late but that's okay. I have but one resolution this year. And it's one I've had for about five years now... and one that most everyone else in the country has as well....

I resolve to loose weight. I have a year. 52 weeks. And I need to loose about 50 pounds. So my resolution is to loose fifty pounds this year. That's one pound a week. And if I think of it like that it doesn't sound so overwhelming. And if I loose a few pounds a week here and there, that just lets me stay on track if I have a bad week! I just need to loose the weight by New Year's Eve 2011. If I complete this goal early... well, then hoo-rah for me!

So that's it. One goal for the year. And a whole year to get it done. I'm thinking positive on this plan and I think I can do it. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

I hear you sister. I am shooting for something similar! go us!!