Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Bored

So very bored.
Been in the house for days on end with nothing to do and no extra money to go spend.... No grocery shopping to be done... Laundry is mostly caught up... Meals are planned out... Thank You cards sent... Bills paid.... I'm Bored!

Husband is at work, two kids running around... family is all busy or sick... I'm Bored!

I finished a blanket and don't feel like jumping into another quite so soon... I have no good books to read (like I have time to read!)... I've taken pictures of just about everything interesting in my house, and most things not so interesting too... I'm Bored!

TV sucks on Saturdays, when it's actually my turn to watch something (aka not cartoon time), TV sucks most of the time really.... I can't watch my Netflix until after bedtime for the kiddos, and then I'm super tired... Geez! I'm Bored!

Did I mention that I'm bored?

No comments: