Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Projects Update - November

  • Loosing Weight - In Progress - No effort going into this these days... but I am still loosing a pound or two here and there... at least I'm not gaining them!
  • Starting Roses from Clippings - In Progress - Still haven't put those suckers into real dirt yet - but I have new branches and leaves growing from the vase... I'm scared to kill it with dirt.
  • 365 Project - 154/365 - In Progress - I'm still at least a week behind in photos and its getting worse... Holidays, doctor appointments... other projects... I'll catch up eventually
  • Paying Off Debt - In Progress - well - this just isn't happening anymore. We obviously still pay our bills so technically we are paying off our debt, but my 3 year plan is out the window!
  • Being 'Greener' - OnGoing - I bought a reusable grocery bag at Target... lame. I've started recycling all my formula can (even though half of them are on top of my fridge... I think I'm going to buy a composter for the kitchen... baby steps.
  • Learning About my Camera - OnGoing - just taking pictures, no real effort here either. I need to take a photography class someday.
New Projects:
  • ABC Photos - I'm trying to create a photo libraby of alphabet pictures. For my self and to give as gifts, and hopefully someday to sell. See this post to see what I'm talking about.
  • De-cluttering my home - I need to get rid of things! I've become somewhat of a packrat! I think it's because I'm cheap (or frugal, or whatever you want to call it) but I have too much crap I will never use again! This will be a process! And I will need help!
  • Potty Training! - oh the fun! It will be slow at first, but hopefully she will catch on and it won't be too hard.
And here's a picture - because posts are more fun with pictures:

American Idol - get ready!
And all you white toddler rappers,"Watch Out, Here I Pumm!"

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

That picture is priceless!!!! I think the photo alphabet is a wonderful idea and I would totally buy one!!