Thursday, November 20, 2008

SK Copycat - me!

I'm going to try and mimic - okay, just outright copy - the Smitten Kitchen Blog. I'm not going to go all foodie on you, but next week when it's super cooking time, I think I will try and get some good food photos of what I'm making (and I will include the recipes too).

Here's the menu:
Spinach Madeline
Sweet Potato Something or Another
Corn Mush
Sauteed Green Beans w/bacon & garlic
and for dessert...
Gingerbread Pumpkin Mini-Pies!

I will be partially cooking most of my menu at home on Tuesday, some at my sister's house on Tuesday as well. Then we are headed to my mother-in-law's for Thanksgiving on Wednesday where I will do the rest of my cooking (m-n-law is taking care of the turkey and stuffing).

So hopefully I will get some good pictures - or a least a good blog about it all!

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

I'm responsible for the desserts this Thanksgiving. I'm making the apple cake I made a few weeks ago and trying my hand at a lime tart. Never made a tart before, so who knows how that will turn out. I plan on posting those as well!!!