Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Color Me Bad

Not the awesomely bad 90's group - Color Me Bad the Art Project

My mom got married ... well... I don't remember when it was, a few months ago? maybe? Either way, she went away to Nebraska and invited no one. Do I sound bitter? I am a little, but I'm mostly over it. Back to my point here... they decided to have a reception type thing here in the Lou in their back yard for the family. So I decided to help the kids make some cards for them... it's what we do.

So I took some pictures from their wedding (the one I wasn't at) and did a little of this and a little of that in Photoshop and voila - pictures for the kids to color. I printed them out on heavy paper, folded it over and got out the bucket of crayons.


Nola decided Grandma's hair would look good in pink...


Logan chose to go with some yellow for the faces...


They both colored the insides as well...


And the final product - cards for Mr. & Mrs. Grandpa and Grandma:


I think I want to use this technique to make coloring books for them. It was super easy!

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Grandpa is cute! I had never seen a photo of him - Go Lisa!

As for the coloring photos, great idea Janae!!