Sunday, August 17, 2008

All Mine!



So I've been messing around with creating my own digital scrapbook stuff... Here are a few of the things I've made (everything but the ric-rac ribbon is all mine! - made from scratch!)
I know the page is quick and boring and the pictures are just all the crap we have piled up for the baby... but I just wanted to show you what I made.... I have about 9 papers, a few little things - mostly the star theme in pinks blues and yellows. Here are all the papers in the star theme:


By the way - still no baby! Dr.'s appointment tomorrow morning - will update with any news.

2 comments:

lucylucia said...

Those papers are awesome!!!! I can't wait to be able to work on creating my own stuff sometime.

hellocayce said...

Dude, I know you just had a baby, but why haven't you bloged in a while? Just kidding!
I haven't been on here for a few days. I like the papers and the presents are cute. Maybe someday i'll use your stuff or just have you make me something.