Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thoughts on Thursday

So - still pregnant. Since we have only 5 days until the scheduled c-section I think that's the way things are going to go... bummer. I'll live, just wanted it to go another way. I guess I still do have five days... My due date is in 2 days. Come on Baby Logan! Get the hell OUT!

Olympics...
M. Phelps apparently rules the Universe, but good for him I guess.
A. Sacramone kinda made me mad... even though everyone makes mistakes... did you have to make so MANY when it really counted? Silver still kicks ass. But Gold is better...
Our male gym team is a strange group. None of them seem very mature at all... so I guess we're lucky to have the Bronze. I didn't expect an individual medal from them... but they did good. Did anyone actually stay up late to watch? I tried. I saw the Japanese guy fall off the rings - ouch!
Prime Time Olympics is getting later and later every day! I will make sure I take a nap today so I can stay up to watch the women's individual competition tonight... it will probably go until midnight! I wish I had a DVR!

Here are the Deal-i-O's as of right now:
China: G22 + S8 + B5 = 35 total
USA: G10 + S9 + B15 = 34 total
S.Korea: G6 + S7 + B3 = 16 total

Here is one more thought on this fine fine Thursday morning....
Crayola has some really stupid color titles these days.... more on that later, or tomorrow.

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Caroline and I stayed up late to watch the women compete. I just felt really, really bad for Alicia (sp?) Scramone. When she fell on her back(?!) Caroline and I just freaked out. I am hating how late all of the competitions are airing, it's super annoying and watching pre-recorded competitions isn't as fun. I took last night "off" and will be staying up late again tonight!!