Saturday, August 16, 2008

Today is my Due Date!

Well - it's 9pm... my due date has come and gone (almost). I now have 2 more full days to go into labor or it's c-section city for me. I wish I hadn't pushed to get my date moved up because now it feels too soon. I want a few more days to brew this baby and see if I go into labor.... but now it's too late! Oh well.

I guess it's just time for me to go from being miserably pregnant to sleep deprived and hormonal. Oh yeah - it's a frying pan/fire situation I'm in now. But I'm ready to get it going just so it will be over that much sooner... It should be a good 2 months before sanity and reason are fully restored into my brain. Now I will just hope that this little one is as good as the first one was. She was a great sleeper, a great eater, mostly healthy and an overall good baby. Watch! This one will be a living nightmare! I just know it! No one in this house will ever sleep again!

Ok - ramble on.... sing my song.... what? lyrics? anyway.... I think my sanity has already left me.... Will be updating when I can in the next few days.... Lots of pics to come I'm sure. After Tuesday I will be in the hospital until at least Thursday... and then insane... so watch for a new post in about a month! kidding! I will try but no promises.

Oh! I thought of a few things I can't wait to do...
drink cafe mochas!
drink bloody marys!
eat soft cheeses!
eat sushi!
maybe smoke a cigarette!
skip meals and just drink coffee!
bend over!
be a single person (as opposed to a host)!
sit with Nola on my lap!
not have my feet swell!
wear my wedding rings again!

No comments: