Monday, August 4, 2008

Pregnancy Update

First of all you need to push play on the music video below before you read my post... Why you ask? Because it's funny! That's why!



Ok, anyway....
If you're family or friend you may have already read this in an email today... but whatever, you're here, read it again.
So I'm not dilated and nothing major is going on. He has dropped more since last week but not enough to get labor going. But my OB and I decided that waiting 2 weeks past my due date with a big baby on board isn't the best plan. So we are moving my scheduled c-section up to the week after my due date. So far we haven't quite narrowed down the date but it will be between the 17th and 22nd. I have a feeling that's the way things will go.
I mean, I feel like crap, but I feel fine really. I feel like any person 9 1/2 months pregnant would feel... but I don't feel like labor is on it's way (at least not today I don't).
I hope I go into labor on my own and don't have to have a c-section... but who knows. I'm almost... almost... not caring anymore. Because I have no real control over the situation. I can't make myself go into labor. I'm gonna try all the tricks that aren't too crazy, but they're all just old wives tales anyway!

So hopefully I will be able to Push It... but if not, we're looking a the week of the 17th.

No comments: