Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wedded Bliss

I went to my friend's wedding last night and had a great time... it was a really nice ceremony and a really pretty reception. Being 9 and a half months pregnant I didn't really get to enjoy myself the way I would have liked to, but I still had fun. It was great to see everyone and catch up. I fell in love with the Bride's dress, it was beautiful!
Even though I couldn't drink or smoke I did spend some time out in the area where most receptions are spent, the smoking area.... Here's a picture of what I couldn't indulge in:
But while we were outside we saw a jogger who was wearing some really nice 80's style shorts and a red headband. He came to a stop in front of where we were hanging out to do some fabulous stretches... I couldn't help myself, I had to take his picture.... Here he is:
I did take some pictures of the more typical type wedding things... I will have several on my Photo Blog in a few days, black and white versions of course. But here are a few color shots of the cake and a really cool silhouette-type portrait of the Bride & Groom during their first dance.

My friend Lucy and I were having a Photo-Off during the reception, trying to get the good artsy, professional photographer shots.... It was really fun - Lucy we need to have another Photo-Off some time! (Okay Lucy - your turn! - Whatcha got - hee hee hee)

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Oh man, I'm gonna need to "bring it!" ha ha! I'll look through the pictures and post my favorite ones over the week.

I LOVE the silhouette picture. And I was in love with Lauren's dress as well.