Friday, August 15, 2008

We Did It!

(Gymnastics Spoiler Alert - if you fell asleep!)

We got the GOLD! and the SILVER! Go Nastia!
We did it! We did it!
(For those of you who are forced to watch Dora, you know the 'We Did It' song. You may sing it to yourself now...)
I'm pretty excited that Nastia, and not Shawn Johnson, won the gold. I like them both and didn't want to see either do bad, but I was hoping Nastia would pull it off! And she did!


So about those Crayons mentioned yesterday - what the hell.... They are the most obnoxious colors, all in the florescent family (or for you 80's Babies, Day-Glo). And the names are even worse than the colors themselves... Here is the breakdown:

(in order of appearance, here are their names)
Famous
Awesome
Fun in the Sun
Super Happy
Giving Tree
Happy Ever After
Best Friends
Bear Hug
That's all for now... by the way - I'm still pregnant... I have 4 days to go into labor or it's under the knife for me....

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Those are the most annoying names for colors I have ever heard. GAG.