Thursday, December 4, 2008

7 Random Things...

I have been tagged - thanks Lucy! - but will be tagging no further. Here are some random things about me:

1. When I can't fall asleep I do math. I think of some random situation that needs to be figured out and I just do the math until I fall asleep. Like, I give myself a large inheritance from a mystery dead relative - say $545, 000.00 - and I decide, dollar by dollar, what I would do with that money. Or I think more productively, like, if there are X amount of waking hours in a day and the baby sleeps for Y amount and eats Z times, how much formula does he eat in a day and how much will that cost for a day, a week, a month... and until he goes off formula and onto real milk...Yep, that was last week sometime.

2. I hate wearing colored clothes. Black. That's what color I like to wear. Not because I'm morbid, or just so goth or anything, I just like black. It suits me. (and jeans don't count)

3. I'm addicted to sunflower seeds. I eat them almost every day!

4. My car is super messy! You'd be really surprised to see how much crap is in my car! And I never clean it until I have to take it in somewhere to have it worked on...

5. I haven't read a book in over a year. Maybe longer. That's really sad to me. I love to read!

6. I've fallen in love with Big Love - the HBO series. I rented season one and two on Netflix and couldn't get enough. I was surprised how much I missed it once it was over. I don't even know when the next season comes out... and I miss Margie and Nikki and Barb.... some people have Soap Operas, I have rented HBO dramas. I just started the first season of 6 Feet Under to fill the void from Big Love... So far, I really like it.

7. I'm terrified to die. Not of death or of what will happen to me, that part it fine... It's what I will leave behind. I don't want people to have to feel grief on my behalf. It really worries me to think of people I love having to deal with my death. And not that I think I'm some kind of super superstar or anything, just that I know how it feels to loose someone really close and I don't want to make anyone else ever feel that way.... (was that one a little too sad, sorry)


So there you have it - I'm going to bed.....
Goodnight!

2 comments:

lucylucia said...

Umm, Caroline and I were ADDICTED to Big Love! I missed them too when season 2 ended. They did fil season 3, it just hasn't been released yet on to DVD. I love Nikki. She is just so vindictive. I'm also really curious about how the oldest daughter's storyline is going to go.

Your last random thing wasn't too sad. I think about that too, sometimes.

hellocayce said...

Whatever! It was really sad!