Sunday, December 28, 2008

I haven't...

I haven't done much since the holiday season started...

I haven't blogged much at all. I haven't had time. It seems every day (and night) I've had to plan for the next day. What to pack for the kids, where we're going, who's coming here, what time we have to leave, will there be a nap time... It's been busy. But not too bad. I had a fun holiday overall. But I'm tired. AND - one night Kirk sat up and actually read my blog (he never had before I guess) and informed me that he thought it was boring. I guess it is. So I got a little turned off from writing for about 2 weeks...

I haven't lost any weight... The apple pie I made on Christmas is gone. I ate the last of it tonight, thank you very much! Most of the Christmas candy and cookies are gone. There is a tiny bit of ham left and still a few twice baked potatoes in the fridge. And we still have ice cream... But tomorrow is my big day. I'm supposed to really start my weight loss program. And by program I mean to NOT eat like a big fat pig anymore and to try and work out three times a week. We have an exercise bike in the basement (along with a slew of other weight training machines that are not mine and look like I could hurt myself on). I plan to get down there on Mon, Wed, and Fridays... We'll see how it works out. Kirk is supposed to watch the kids by himself for a hour on each of those days. And already he has 'things to do' tomorrow morning which cuts into my agreed upon time... but we'll work it out.

I also haven't done much in the way of my picture taking lately. I should be working on my photography stuff, but I'm not. I'm tired. Once I finally get everyone to sleep I just want to sleep myself. But I've found myself strangely addicted to Lifetime and Hallmark movies the past few days. Geez, they sure know how to make a love story that somehow includes Santa! I usually hate that kind of crap... But I've seen about 4 of them since Christmas! What's up with that? I need to read a book.

I guess that's about all for now...

No comments: