Monday, December 15, 2008

Tell Me...

...what to do with this project!

I got this yarn from my sister in law. I have five skeins of it! It's really colorful and very soft, like baby yarn. I started a square, because I had a hard time crocheting in rows with it because it was so soft. (Maybe I should try again now that I'm used to it) But I stopped my square because I have no plan. I could carry on with the square forever and make a large square blanket... I could make multiple squares and put them together for a variety of things like a blanket, a scarf or two or three, some sort of outfit for the kids... I don't know! Anyone have any ideas?

Here is the square I finished (and one skein of the yarn):


And here is a closer up version:

3 comments:

hellocayce said...

I think it would be cute scarves and hats for the kids... or look in that book you got from Mary to see of you could make a toy out of it.

Mama Nae said...

I just hate to make things I don't think we or someone else will use... It makes me procrastinate the project... Maybe i will look for a toy pattern (cause we don't have enough toys! HA!)

I hate patterns too by the way - I just like to make it up as I go...

lucylucia said...

I second Cayce's suggestion!