Friday, December 12, 2008

Bob Boyd

I'm not really sure who Bob Boyd is, other than he used to have a black trunk with his name painted on the side... I got it at a garage sale in late high school and put all my 'stuff' in it. Pictures, diaries, love letters, etc. I've always call the trunk Bob Boyd, cause that's it's name.

I joined Facebook last week and have now reconnected with all 4 of my best friends from gradeschool. I moved from TX to MO at 13 so it's been a long time since we've all seen each other. There were the five of us girls, most of the time broken down into groups of two or three, but always the same five girls. And not only have I found them, but other gradeschool classmates have found me too. Some I totally remember, others I have no clue who they are, or were.

So anyway - I've been doing a lot of remembering the past few days and I would love to look back at pictures from those days... But Bob Boyd has them all! And I'm not sure where exactly Bob Boyd is these days. My mom had him in her house for a long time... But then she and her ex got a storage unit for all their extra stuff and it might be there. They split up and I have no idea what happened to the contents of the storage unit. It may be in her current basement, I'm just not sure. But I would really like to find good ole Bob Boyd and take a look inside!

2 comments:

lucylucia said...

Janae, that is exactly what happened to me. Most of my friends on facebook are from Texas and I love talking to them! You need to track down Bob Boyd fo sure!

hellocayce said...

I didn't have any friends in Texas... well, I did, but her name was Debbie Thompson...not an easy name to search. I miss Bob Boyd, too! I hope mom has him or can get him; if not, that's just one more thing ruined by Mel