Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sick Baby Update

Logan is still sick, but don't tell him! He seems like he doesn't even notice. I hear his chest and his voice and know he's still sick, but he's handling it like a pro!
I went out and bought a humidifier yesterday and the liquid Vicks stuff to put in the water... It seems to be helping him out a lot. Unfortunately my bedroom smells like an old men's locker room! Think Ben-Gay or Deep Heat. I hate that smell. But I can deal with it for Logan's sake.
So far, no fever and he's still sleeping good, so I'm really not to inconvenienced by his illness.... Is that a horrible thing to say or what!? But it's hard dealing with sick kids when they're super needy and there's another kid to deal with who's super hyper!
And also, so far I feel fine. I really hope this one passes me by. Right before Christmas and getting sick would SUCK!
So that's my sick-o update.

No comments: