Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Magical (Day Two)

So - aside from and handful or so of sunflower seeds at the end of yesterday I am still sticking to my plan. If you know me, that in and of itself is Magical!

I'm still hungry.

I have also been pretty diligent about exercising on the new Wii Fit we got for Christmas. I have really been sticking to a 30 min (or more) workout every other day. Sometimes every day. Yesterday I Wii'd it for over and hour. And today I've already logged in 35 min.! That thing will make you sweat if you choose the right 'games'.

So... what you've all been waiting for: have I lost any weight due to my Magical Leeks?
YES! I actually have!

I have lost THREE pounds since the day before yesterday. I expect another to be counted before the day is through. I think it will be a total of four. AND! I've lost NINE pounds (and possibly ten) since I've started working out on the Wii. Apparently I really just need to move my arse.

I still have 40 more pounds I want to loose to be at my pre-weight-gain-weight. When was that? I have no idea! Maybe in college? When I thought I was fat but SOOOO was not! I don't want to or even think I could, get back down to my highschool weight. That would mean another 60+ pounds I'd have to loose! I want to loose all my weight by the end of summer. That's about seven months. Roughly five and 1/2 pounds per month. Not at all impossible. So... here I go!

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

That is awesome!! Maybe I need to go out and by a WII fit thing too. My parents got one for Leanne and I loved playing the tennis game!