Friday, January 22, 2010

Present Plans (Help!)

So my mother is turning 60 next month. Wow - 60!

She has pretty much everything she needs. She has a great man, a new house, a new ring (she got engaged over the holidays), and an awesome backyard. They have most everything they need as far as gadgets and gizmos, knick knacks and decor. She has tons of clothes, shoes... and no jewelry will compare to her newest acquisition. So what the heck to get her?

I have an idea!

SIXTY presents! Yes, 60 individually wrapped presents!

I've discussed it with Cayce, my sister, and she thinks it's a good idea. Which thrills me because now I'm only responsible for 30 of the gift ideas! And between us we have 4 kids and I'm sure a few hand made items and cards from them will be counted into the mix. Yes, we are going to count EVERYTHING! I think we will go with a basic, solid, monotone wrapping and have big numbered tags on each item to designate it #1, #2, #3.... #60. Even the cards.

So I have started my list. And I would love any suggestions and/or ideas to help me along.

No comments: