Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Get Your Head Down!

I think that little Logan has been flipping around lately.... First he was breech and I complained about only feeling his kicking very low. Which, by the way, is strange. To feel yourself being kicked in the crotch from the inside out is quite an odd sensation... Anyway... So then he turned over and was head down. I had a few days of peace... maybe a week or so. I could feel the kicks but the little feet were pointed up and mostly made contact with my belly towards the outside. Pretty normal and not painful.
Well, the little monster turned over again and is now breech once more. And now that he's that much bigger it's even more uncomfortable. Instead of having feet in my ribs and pushing on my lungs, I have a skull. Which makes breathing slightly challenging! I feel like I've run a marathon after just getting dressed! I can't wait until he drops and I can breath again.... but he better get back into a head-down position first! I don't know how women can stand to have a full term breech baby in there! It would be like someone standing up inside you!

By the way - I have 101 days to go until my due date of August 23rd. That's roughly 3 months and 10 days..... Anyone else freaking out? Oh - it's just me then? Cool.

No comments: