Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Picture of the Week

Here is the post that will stay for any future comments, suggestions or feed back on the pictures.

If you have any suggestions of what specifically you want to see - leave a comment here.

If you want to see the voting options change - leave a comment here.

If you have anything at all to say about this or anything else - leave a comment here.

I hope this will inspire me to get out my camera and take pictures... Feel free to challenge me with picture suggestions. Ok - Thanks for playing!

**UPDATE**
Friday 16th
I think I will be moving the Picture of the Week stuff to the bottom of the page.... mainly due to the size of picture the side bar allows. I will move it now and see how it works out...

2 comments:

lucylucia said...

I like your flower pictures! I've even saved a few of them on my work computer and it's my current desktop!

hellocayce said...

I like seeing pictures of Allyson because she's awesome!!! (sometimes)