Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Three Years Ago Today...

It was a beautiful, warm day at Carondelet Park. The wind was blowing just enough and the sun was shining on the lake.

Friends and Family had come from far and wide to see the glorious union of two of the most wonderful people they knew. The ceremony was perfect (except for the fact that the bridal parties were standing on the wrong sides - but maybe nobody noticed). The food was great (or so I heard, I don't remember). And the bathrooms - well, that could be a whole other post... Oh the bathrooms.... if you were there, you know.


But the first dance was so nice (and only lasted for an hour or so...)




And the cake cutting was so sweet (especially when the groom ate his own piece without knowing the tradition of feeding his new bride first).





But all in all it was a wonderful day (hopefully no one noticed the cigarette burn in my veil that was there even before the ceremony started!)


And three years later I am still happily married to the man I love. Maybe next year, on our anniversary, I WON'T be pregnant! Won't that be different!?! (2 out of 3 so far I have been knocked up)


Happy Anniversary Day to you all.

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

I had so much fun at your wedding. And I will never forget the goldfish - I still think it's the most original centerpice I've seen. Also, I enjoyed the fish until it died maybe a month of two later. I think mine satyed alive the longest. "Yay" to three years!