Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've Been Bashed on YouTube!

So I put a new video up on YouTube this morning.... (click on the link in the sidebar to go to my YouTube page). It is Nola making a presidential prediction.... It's about 30 seconds long and SO SUPER CUTE! You should go see it....



Within 30 minutes there were 2 hate messages for me! I am going to delete them from YouTube because it's just stupid to leave such ignorant crap up there for people to read when they are simply trying to look at my cute baby.... But for the sake of showing you how crazy people out there really are, I am going to put it here for you to see....


"If you read those books by James Hal Cone, Jeremiah Wright keeps blathering on about, you will discover that the point of his "liberation theology" is the extermination of white people. That means YOU and it means your baby. Obama is intimately involved with that.For you to indoctrinate your child into his fascist cult of personality, to attempt to put a white skinned, blue eyed face on this evil, is sick beyond belief.You are a bad parent and a bad person."


Ok - correct me if I'm wrong but do we not live in America? Freedom of speech, religion and all that jazz? So the escaped mental patient is telling me that if I am not raising my kids to be a close minded, ill-informed, racist jerkoffs, I'M a bad parent? Obama's mother is a white lady! And he has discounted his relationship with Rev. Wright.... And do we really (and I mean REALLY) think that if anyone with the intentions of exterminating all white people was put into the position of presidential chair that they would actually succeed???? The person really needs to just take a deep breath, relax, maybe have a beer (or stop drinking so much beer) and just lay off the YouTube. Seriously people.... get a hobby!


The second one wasn't as dramatic but none the less still a pretty pointed comment:


"This is sick, these Obamaphiliacs will brain wash their own children. Why would you do this to an innocent child? This is child abuse plain and simple!"


Child Abuse? Again - really? Ok - just thought I would share the insane world of YouTube politics with you.... now I am off to delete them from my page.....


Oh - and here is a picture from today of my little "...white skinned, blue eyed..." pretty little Democrat:


1 comment:

lucylucia said...

That is freaking nuts!! How strange to have somone accuse you of child abuse, just because she knows how to say the name "Obama". Sheesh.