Friday, June 20, 2008

The Captain Lives!



Enough Said!

Well - Kirk is now sporting a lovely new eye patch - Walgreen's: $6, if you want to also go for this season's pirate look. His eye isn't exactly getting any better and I guess we're gonna have to make a Dr.'s appointment for next week. Hopefully it improves over the weekend. Or at least before he goes to CA.

Oh, did I mention that he is going to California next weekend (well, for 4 days)? He's going with his Aikido class. I guess you call them a class.... the guys he trains with. His Dojo, Three Rivers Aikido, is affiliated with Steven Segal... yep Steven, too old to be in action movies, Segal. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that.... Anyway - they are going to CA to train with Segal. I know he will have fun, I just hope his eye injury doesn't get in the way..... He will take pictures while he's there. Maybe he'll get a picture of himself and Segal in an eye patch! That would be cool!

No comments: