Monday, June 23, 2008

In Other News....

Random Tid-Bits - nothing cohesive today....

We have had 3 showings on our house (not including the weirdo from the previous post who knocked on our door at 8:45 PM) and it's only been on the market for a week!
Funny Side Note: When I returned home from being kicked out for a showing today my neighbor was in my lawn before I was out of the car. He wanted to tell me that someone had been in my house. He wrote down the make model and licence plates in his little notebook (that looked like it had a LOT of neighborhood info in it). If he was that concerned, should he not have actually called the police? I explained to him that it was okay, seeing as that we have a big FOR SALE sign in the front yard! Sling Blade has earned a new name - McGruff the Crime Dog!

I have 61 days to go until my due date.... not sure if I will go that long. I hope I don't. And I have the sleeping thing down pat as far as adjusting all the pillows around me and being totally comfortable! I perfected it and can fall asleep really quickly now. BUT, now my feet are keeping me up at night. I have pretty bad eczema on my feet and they are in a particularly bad flare up right now....

Nola has a "new car"... she found the last of the First Birthday stash and we decided to just give it to her.... Oh my Goodness! It's a Winnie the Pooh car that makes the loudest noises ever! Thanks Aunt Lynn! I think I may back over it in the driveway while maliciously squealing with laughter! It's enough to drive you bananas...

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

I think I would have a hard time with toys like that too. It's nice that the old guy is watching out - sometimes a neighbor like that is annoying, but it's reassuring knowing that the dude is seeing EVERYTHING and apparently writing it down! ha!