Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No More Picture of the Moment

Sorry Folks - but no one seems to care anyway... I will leave the winner of this week's poll (which was actually just chosen by me anyway) up for a little while and then - AWAY WITH YOU!
For those of you who care about my photography, or photography in general, you will be pleased to know that I started another blog with daily photos. The link is along the side and the blog is titled, "A Cup of Black & White" This is motivating me to get out my camera every day and take a picture of something! And hopefully it will improve my skills since I went through all the trouble of getting a fancy schmancy camera!
I will still include pictures with my posts here when they are needed, and probably when they aren't... but no more voting and waiting and whatnot....
Ok - that's all for this announcement.

Here's a picture as a consolation to the doing away with the voting. (for those of you who like to vote on things, I will try to think of something to put a poll up about soon)
Cutest F-ing face EVER!

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Well, I checked out your photo site. I love it!! You know I've been wanting to learn more about that stuff and joined the St. Louis Camera Club. I'm not going to any meetings yet because my camera sucks and I am saving up for a new one - but you should sign up for the newsletter at least and submit your stuff for their competitions!! Wouldn't it be fun to take a class together?!