Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pirates and Diapers

Well - Kirk now has a giant eye! And he's off to buy an eye patch. Ahoy There! I will ABSOLUTELY include a picture of that if he lets me take one! Here's what his eye looked like this morning:
But I think he's forgiven Cutie Pants.... How could you resist that face?
Here she is giving her best performance of "Sorry Papa!" I'm not sure he's awake yet...
In other news, it may be time to potty train... as if I need something else to put on my plate! BUT - you gotta do what you gotta do. Might as well strike while the irons hot. She's been telling me that she needs new diapers when they get full. And she will sit on her potty seat (all clothes and diapers on) and say pee pees, and make a pisssss sound.
This morning she told me, "New diaper, Mama." I didn't think it was much of an emergency, I told her we would change her diaper in 5 min. and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. When I came back into the living room she was standing there with no diaper on, first time she's ever taken it off herself, and pointed to it on the floor. "Gucky, Mama.... new diaper?"
So I guess we need to step up our game and start something more than pretend pottying....

No comments: