Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crack is Whack!

Ok - so I'm getting quickly addicted to Blogs....They're like crack! Reading them, searching for new ones, checking my own... and now I have other people I know starting to blog too! It's awesome and tragic at the same time! I started a separate blog just for my black & white photography: A Cup of Black & White. And now I'm thinking that I shouldn't limit myself to just black and white and should also start a color photo blog.... Does one person really need 3 blogs? And will 3 then lead to 4, 5 and 6? Am I on a downward spiral into blogging hell? Will my children go hungry and dirty because Mama can't tear herself away from the computer?


A great woman once said... well, a once great woman who is now just famous for being crazy, once said, "Crack is whack!"


But in defense of crack, I mean blogs... I have learned a lot of new things.... I have a billion ideas swirling in my head for future projects! I have a 3 year, get out of debt plan. I have learned some things about my camera that I wouldn't have known without the persistent reading of blogs... I have recipes for dinners, craft projects and cleaning products! Not to mention I know what celebrities are pregnant and which ones have given birth. And I have all the intentions in the world for trying to go more green. So are they all that bad?


I'm gonna say, NO!
Blog on Baby!
Blog on!

2 comments:

lucylucia said...

Oh bring it on! I have AT LEAST 15 or so blogs that check on a daily basis. I love pressing that random "next blog" at the top and seeing where I'll go. I found a blog about a woman in Florence like that - so neat. Janae - thanks so much for your suggestion, I haven't been so excited to start a hobby in a very long time. I even ordered Photoshop Elements 6 and am freaking excited to get started with that!!!

lucylucia said...

I think it would be great if you and Cayce could convince Leslie to start a family blog. I would love to see Tessa and their family in Texas.