Friday, June 27, 2008

Four Day Vacation...

...but not for me. Kirk has left the state. Let the partying begin! Ok - seriously, not. I have to clean clean clean before the Open House on Sunday. And that's about all. Since it's hard to bend over and I run out of breath every five min - it will take me all two & 1/2 days to clean my already almost clean house.

Side Note: I have updated all my sidebar stuff.... I now have a list of projects I'm currently working on. Also I updated my Favorite Blogs section and put them in order by category. Feel free to check them out... and to tell me of any blogs or websites you think I might like based on my projects or blog list. Also - on my other blog I have all the photography blogs/websites that were here before, as well as a Photo Shoot To Do list.... Check those out too if you want.

In my Projects I have "Grow Roses from clippings". Here are some pictures from 2 days ago of my blooming rose bush. I will take a picture soon of what I have going so far on my clippings, they look creepy and slimy.... Oooh the anticipation! Roots better pop out of the slime soon!
I suppose that's about all for now.... Everyone keep your fingers crossed that my house sells this weekend! Man - wouldn't that be GREAT! 2 weeks on the market and already sold! If Only.... I've already decided that if it doesn't sell by the time we have this next baby we will take it off the market for a while - the house will go on Maternity Leave.

3 comments:

hellocayce said...

That top picture looks Really cool. Did you do something to it or is that just the way it looks?

Mama Nae said...

PhotoShop Baby! I just reduced the color of the background... to almost black and white. Then re-upped the color of the rosed to normal. To make it look 'vintage'

lucylucia said...

You're going to have to help me with the photoshop when I get it. I think I will have to be on there for hours just tinkering around trying to figure stuff out. The roses look beautiful.