Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Biggest Looser!

Well - I'm a big fan of the Biggest Looser show that airs on Tuesdays for 2 whole hours... And since I'm needing to loose quite a bit a weight (baby weight and my own hard earned weight) I thought I would join in the Tuesday weigh-ins. Now, I'm not quite ready to post on here each Tuesday what exactly I weigh... but I will tell you how much I've lost. I haven't really started doing anything to loose weight yet - I'm still in the 6 week Cesarean recovery stage (one week to go). We've taken a few walks with the kids and that's about it. And as far as eating goes, I've made absolutely no effort there either yet. As of last week I had lost 24 pounds since delivery. And I'm pretty sure that all that was just bound to come off on it's own anyway.. but I'm still counting it. It helps in the motivation department!

This weeks pounds lost: 01
Total pounds lost: 25
Weight loss goal: 70
Pounds to go: 45

I think the effortless weight loss period is over. Now I need to step up my game and try to loose weight by actually doing something! Darn! If anyone wants to join in on my Biggest Looser plan - let me know!

1 comment:

hellocayce said...

You need to change your "about me" section. It says you are 10 months pregnant. I guess I'll have to change mine soon too.