Sunday, September 7, 2008

Update (part two)

Back again - not sure how long it will be...

Well - today I've already been up for 3.5 hours and it's only 8:30am! Oh well - early is better than late. We're all doing good these days. Logan is starting to fill out just a little bit. He just so skinny! Nola is becoming more like herself, thank goodness!
I hate to say it but I just don't have too much to say! I haven't been up to much. Other than all the stuff around the house. Which isn't very blog-worthy. I haven't been on top of my picture blog either - oops! I will catch up one of these days.

Tuesday will be 3 weeks! It's been a whirl wind really. It's gone by pretty quickly. Although sometimes slower than paint drying... but overall, I can't believe Logan has been here for 3 weeks already! I ordered our birth announcements (and have kept the pictures on it from going out on Shutterfly so they will be new to everyone who get them)... but I will include a couple of them today... for those small few of you who read this. Consider it a preview given out of guilt from not keeping up with writing much anymore....

Loggie-Boo!

No comments: