Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Nothing

Not too much going on (as usual) except being a new mom again. Logan is still impressing me with his sleeping and Nola has started to bite me when I'm breastfeeding! She has grabbed him by the head 2ce now (with her nails poking into his skin). But other than that she is just smothering him with love and kisses - a little too much, but it's still cute.

I'm getting so excited for Fall to get here - it's such nice weather out lately. We spent hours outside today - it was great. Even Baby Gogan joined us in the backyard for over an hour. I cut a "tunnel" in one of our bushes for the girls (Nola and Allyson) to run through. We have a large tree/bush in the backyard next to the chain link fence and I just cut back all the branches so there is a passageway to go through, toddler size. They enjoyed it. Except for the bugs. They were so cute today laying in the grass and running around. They think they are playing hide and seek, although there is no real hiding, or seeking for that matter... they just take turns counting to 5 and then running to where the other one is... Kids are cute sometimes!

Well - both of mine are asleep so I will go and join them. It's only 9pm but I have to catch my Z's when I can. Peace Out!

No comments: