Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Out and About

Well - today I went to the grocery store for the first time in over 2 months (no, we haven't been starving, I have been sending the Mr.). I took the bigger kid and he kept the little one. It was nice to go out with just her... But a funny thing happened...
As I was driving away from the house my boobs started hurting. It was like my nipples were a GPS system and I was traveling out of breastfeeding range. I tried to ignore it and eventually it went away. Oh, the power of motherhood.
I keep thinking and telling myself and others that my breastfeeding days are limited and that I'm going to switch completely over to formula... But I keep finding myself with a boob in the kid's mouth! Oh well!

I also went to my sister's house today after the grocery store and before nap time... We had lunch, broke up some toddler squabbles, played outside and discussed our future in craft making and selling. I always seem to find myself dreaming up the next thing I could do to earn income... Ummmm, I'm still broke so I obviously haven't thought up anything great yet! At this point I'm just proud of myself for leaving the house 2ce in one day! Unfortunately the afternoon is still yo come and that is hell time! Both kids need to eat, be entertained, sometimes bathed, paid attention to... AND put to sleep! It's a lot to do by yourself. Little one always seems to need to eat or is crying because he's hungry, when the big one is ready for books and jammies and bedtime. If I had four arms and superpowers it would be no biggie!

No comments: