Friday, September 5, 2008

Update (part one)

Well - it's been a while. Logan is now almost 3 weeks old! And it still feels like things are upside down around here! I guess it will just be that way until upside down is the new normal! He's a great sleeper - I can't really complain there. He sleeps at least 6 hours and then another 2-3 each night.... yeah - I know - no room to complain there! But I'm still always just so sleepy! Nola has become rather bratty but I guess that's to be expected too. She'll get better as our routine falls into place....

Oh Geeez! I gotta go - Baby's crying again.... will try to get back online later.

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Remind me to tell you about how Aili reacted when I was born, this Saturday. She used to put her life in danger...seriously...on purpose!