Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Projects Update - August & September

Creating Human Life - FINISHED!
Well - Logan was born so this is over... and there are no plans to have any more so I think my baby making days are over. Good... and sad.

Starting Roses from Clippings - In Progress
I have roots but the clippings are still in water. I'm too scared to move them to pots with dirt. I'm afraid that the hard work (of waiting so long) will be ruined if they die.... Who know what I will do. I think I have to move them to dirt soon.

Growing Vegetables - FINISHED for this year
It's fall and I just don't care anymore... will try again next year.

365 Project - 97/365 - In Progress
(see the other blog for this one)

Selling My House - Quitting Soon
As soon as our agreement is up with our Realtor we will take the house off the market and start doing some major changes around here. We are learning to live in our small house with us and the kids, so we are just going to work it out until we can't anymore. We have plans for a play room in the basement and a new patio out back. I have plans for new flower beds and maybe a new garden.... We shall see.

Paying Off Debt - In Progress
We have obtained more debt thanks to a car problem ($700+) but we have a plan in the works... possibly going to refi our house... Still have to meet with someone to weigh the pros and cons financially - but I think it may get rid of our car payment and free up a lot of money...

Being 'Greener' - OnGoing
Nothing to report here - will get back into this more when life settles down some

Learning About my Camera - OnGoing
Not doing much on this front either... just barely taking pictures these days...

Buying a Bigger House - Project Abandoned
Enough said....

No comments: