Sunday, September 28, 2008

No Loss

I need to start doing something in order to loose weight. I've done nothing so far and I haven't really lost any weight this week (I still have till Tuesday to weigh in, but so far, nothing). I think I need to start small and work in some simple things... I know I need to increase my water intake (and coffee apparently doesn't count). I used to drink loads of water every day, now it's coffee whenever I'm awake... just to stay awake.

I need to start walking more, but the stroller situation only allows me to go on walks with another person. So if Kirk is working (which is most of the time) I can't go. I need to start looking at garage sales for double strollers.

I also need to start cooking more and stop eating fast food. That should save me money as well!

Ok - well, I hear babies waking up so I best get off the computer and go get somebody.
Sorry so quick.

No comments: