Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mid Month Musings

So it's almost the middle of the month - which means I have about a month or so to go until I am a mother of 2... Well - as much trouble as this little one is giving me I think it counts already.

I have been feeling so bad the past few days. I am in constant discomfort, if not pain. Logan is flip flopping his way around my body, making sure to hit every vital organ along the way (mainly my stomach - which make my nauseous, and my bladder - which makes me have to pee constantly). I have a hard time walking, I just feel so much pressure, as if he were make of lead. I have trouble bending over, there are no functional ab muscles left. This makes it hard to function as a mother, or a person for that matter. And I literally can't walk from one end of the house to another without loosing my breath and feeling dizzy (and I have a small house). Maybe the dates are wrong and I am going to pop out this kid any time now... who knows.

Since I have never gone into labor before I have no idea what to compare my new crappy feelings to. (I went overdue and was induced last time, and ended up with a c-section.) The doctors have told me that since I am attempting a VBAC this time I will essentially be going through another 'first labor' which is always harder than subsequent labors.... yeah - glad to hear it doc!

In other news - I did find it within myself to file! I have been avoiding filing bills and paperwork by putting them all away in the file cabinet in a file labeled, "To Be Filed". Handy isn't it? Well - it's been almost a year so I felt the need to tackle the filing monster.... and I am 95% done. Just a few more things to look through and then away things go into the file cabinet, but in the proper places!

I have ordered all the pictures for Nola's baby book. I got a deal from SnapFish for 50 pictures for fifty cents. Couldn't pass that up - and it was on my list of things to do anyway. Also, I ordered pictures to keep her photo album up to date as well.... Grand total - $4.09!

Now I just need to start making plans for when Logan arrives - I've started a little, but I need a real plan... and some diapers to fit a little bitty booty!

We had a terrible rain storm yesterday but when it was over there was a rainbow for about 5 min - so I snapped a few shots. Here they are, plus a few more from my front yard yesterday (that's about as 'out' as I get these days).

Big Dorks on the Lawn


My Hosta plants about to bloom


The Rainbow....



Ok - well - it's time for me to take a nap... Have a super fun weekend everyone - do something fun for me (I won't be leaving the house!)

1 comment:

hellocayce said...

You totally left the house to come to my house! Maybe we can get out tomorrow and get some itty bitty butt diapers.